Tuesday 10 December 2013

Love Is You

Looking back at my own footsteps as I counted, there's only a pair of it. All of the times I thought I was walking alone, I never know that I wasn't walking. The love I had always wanted, missed, and yearned for, was the one that carried me. Those footsteps I saw, they weren't mine. They never were. They were His; love. 

That moment the wind blew, as I closed my eyes, I cried. I kept reaching out but you are far. Stay. That simple word, would it make any different? Stay. Would you listen as I shout out? Stay. You saw me. You saw me chocking,. while swallowing these miseries. Go. I was never worthy. Leave. I am forever ashamed. Love, I am sorry. 

That day, as I lift my head high the same wind that once blew me, still blowing. You stayed. Love, you never leave. O precious love,. I wish to grow old with. The same love that had always been loving me. For eternity, my soul only loves you. Love, it's you. You.  


No comments:

Post a Comment