Sunday 24 November 2013

Me

It's weird that I know too much. That little too much is no more little. It's weird that I keep my windows raining. That rain is no more leaving. Staying, keep on raining. No pain is bearable,. either way no pain is favorable. When pain grow us stronger, pain make sure to grow me weaker. How happy I am to leave pain, my ultimate parasite. How happy pain is to remain in me, a good host. If only pain is a person,. how happy I am to kill it. Even if pain is a human, I will still be killed by it. Pain is the winner. I remain a loser.

It's weird that I care too much. That little too much is getting little. It's weird that I still keep my windows raining. That rain is still there. Still raining, keep on raining. Love, the essential enemy of pain. Love aids what pain does. When love heal us, love wreck me like pain does. That one thing, pain.. sets infection to my one and only saviour, love. Should I love less,. so pain can leave love alone? Should I throw love away, so love won't be painful? Or should I let pain marries love, so that they create a new born heartless?

It's weird that I can't seem to be heartless. That the word heartless is missing from my own dictionary. That the word heartless remain an unknown species. The heartless someone may know,. may I be your best friend?      

No comments:

Post a Comment